One of the pillars of Hajj Islam is one of the pillars. The way in which the Prophet (peace be upon him) was the order of the Prayer, Fasting and Zakat, as it was in the Shari’ah of the Prophet (peace be upon him), there was hajj and obligatory in his Shari’ah. Hajj is obligatory on those who are physically and financially capable of Prophet Muhammad (peace be on him) among the followers of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him). It is not possible to discuss Hajj in this short article. I wish to highlight the important issues of Hajj in the reader’s heart, if Allah has given me Taufiq.
Definition of Hajj
The literal meaning of Hajj is the will, and by performing certain functions in the term of the Shari’ah, it is called pilgrimage to pilgrimage to Baitullah Sharif with the ihram.
The reasons for the Hajj are mandatory
The reason for the Hajj being obligatory is the Baitullah or Ka’bah. Hajj can be repeated only once in the life of the reason for not getting multiple times.
When is the Hajj obligatory?
It is said in the holy Qur’an that the pilgrimage to the Hajj has been enjoined in the holy Quran. It means that the Hajj of Baitullah Sharif has been made obligatory on those who can reach the Ka’bah. According to the commentary of the mufassirin, it has been prescribed in Hajj 9th or 6th Hijri. After that, the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) used to perform Farz Hajj in the tenth hijrah which is best known in the history of farewell Hajj.
The following conditions are necessary for Hajj to be mandatory.
1. Being free: Therefore, Haj is not obligatory on slaves.
2. To be Muslim: So it is not obligatory on the infidel and polytheists. If someone becomes a Muslim after hijab while being a disbeliever then he will have to perform Hajj again.
3. Being Adult: So, if the child is the owner of a lot of wealth, then the Hajj will not be obligatory on him.
4. Being wise: Hajj is not obligatory on a mad, drunken and stupid person.
5. Suffering: Therefore, Hajj is not obligatory on a person who is unable to return to the sick, crippled, blind and unable to move.
6. Being able to afford the cost: That is, there is a wealth of resources that accompany the cost of travel and the costs of family dredging until the return. His resources should be in addition to the residential and daily necessities.
7. Getting safe: It is important to be safe to fear the enemies of the enemy and the wild animals, including the restrictions of state rules. It is to be noted that if Haj is a woman, then there should be a husband or mahram with him. His mahram means those people who are forbidden to marry.
Virtue of Hajj:
It is narrated from Abu Huraira that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) asked, “Which is the best thing that is best?” He said, “Believe in Allah and His Messenger (peace be upon him). Asked what works best after that? He said jihad in the streets of Allah. Again, no further action was asked? The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said that Hajj maburu (Kabir Haj) (Bukhari and Muslim Sharif)
The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) also said that a person will perform Hajj for the sake of Allah and he will not engage in any activities during the time of acquiring Hajj, after the Hajj, he will return home after being born as a newly born child. (Bukhari and Muslim Sharif)
Do not make pilgrimage to the pilgrimage:
Allah has said, ومن كفرفان الله غنى عن العلمين, that is, the person who denies the Hajj being obligatory should know that Allah is Reckless from the whole world. In the commentary of this verse, in the commentary that the person who does not do the pilgrimage, despite being able to do the pilgrimage, is unbelieving in one way. As a result, the words of disbelief have been used in the words of disbelief for them. Because he is acting like a disbeliever. According to Hadrat’Ali, the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever wants to perform Hajj in spite of having the ability to die in the state of Yahya or die in Christianity, it does not matter. (Tirmidhi)
হজ্ব ইসলামের পঞ্চস্তম্বের মধ্যে অন্যতম একটি স্তম্ব। পুর্ববর্তী নবী রাসুল আলাইহিস্ সালামগনের শরীয়তে যেভাবে নামায, রোযা ও যাকাতের বিধান ছিল তেমনি ভাবে তাদের শরীয়তে হজ্ব ও ফরয ছিল। মহানবী হযরত মুহাম্মদ মুস্তফা সাল্লাল্লাহু আলাইহি ওয়া সাল্লামের উম্মতের মধ্যে যারা শারীরিক ও আর্থিক ভাবে পুর্ণ সামর্থবান তাদের উপর ও হজ্ব ফরয। হজ্ব সংক্রান্ত আলোচনা এই সংক্ষিপ্ত নিবন্ধে করা সম্ভব নয়। আমি এখানে শুধু মাত্র হজ্বের জরুরী বিষয় কিঞ্চিৎ আলোচনা পাঠক মহলের খেদমতে তুলে ধরতে ইচ্ছে করছি যদি আল্লাহ তা’য়ালা আমাকে তাওফিক দান করেন।
হজ্বের সংজ্ঞা ঃ